In Touch Pharmaceuticals understands reducing and controlling pharmacy costs is an opportunity for overall facility cost management. We work with clients to manage costs without compromising resident care or positive therapeutic outcomes.
- Short cycle dispensing reduces costs associated with waste, labor, diversion and medication errors
- Formulary development provides positive outcomes at the lowest cost
- Monthly reports track spending by drug class, physician, facility and formulary utilizations
- “Less is best” approach results in fewer meds per resident
- Group and individual assistance to help residents sign up for Medicare Part D – we accept all plans